- Finland was the right decision to do my semester abroad. I had 4 wonderful months.
- Newcastle: what makes the time here so special is simply the mixture of a beautiful city, impressive university, interesting people and Premier League ;)
- The stay at the university in Split was great, the lessons were completely in English and the learning conditions were very good.
- As startup enthusiasts, we were looking for management related courses, and found them at Riga Tech.
"From the World to Palatinate - From Palatinate to the World"
"Integrated Semesters Abroad" for students (ready-made packages incl. recognition)
The department International Relations and Languages offers
- international prospective students an entry via the Internationales Studienkolleg
- support for international students in order to find an optimal (study)offer at the Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences
- international lecturers and staff various possibilities of a guest stay
The Internationalisation Strategy 2030 of Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences is available in the intern network ("Intranet").
In addition, various funding lines are explained in more detail there.
Here you can already find a target group-specific overview of scholarships and funding opportunities: